CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

Unmetered Usage not showing on my account

My unmetered usage is not showing on My Account.It only lists the total data usage so far but doesn't show any breakdown or daily usage for metered or unmetered.In fact shows very little compared to other friends accounts I have viewed. I am on a prepaid tablet plan. I advised the help desk who said that they had rectified the problem but unfortunately nothing has changed at all.Please help !!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Unmetered Usage not showing on my account

Hi Paul, if you're subscribed to a prepaid tablet service then you wouldn't have access to unmetered content via your connection - this is only available for BigPond services, which is why the usage breakdown wouldn't show any unmetered details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I'm sorry to correct you Greg but you are wrong in this instance.I certainly do have access to unmetered content on my Bigpond pre paid tablet plan.I have viewed the old Racing Network site and recently the AFL pass site with unmetered usage.To confirm all I had to do is manually check my balance and see what usage has been used.

All I am asking is that you could please show my daily usage and unmetered usage on my BIGPOND account.I'm really getting peeved that no one can help .Though by looking through the blogs I can see it is a wide spread fustrating problem for quite a few people like myself.PLEASE can you tell me how this can be fixed.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Paul555, 

Have you been in contact with our My Account team at all? They would be first point of contact to look into any issue relating to your account not showing metered or unmetered usage and costs. 

Possible to contact My Account Team via Live Chat here: http://tel.st/8qpr

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit