frustrated59
Level 1: Cadet

What is going on at Telstra

I placed an order online for a new post pay mobile service about a week ago. 2 days after placing the order, I got an sms to contact Live Chat as there was a problem with the order. After contacting Live Chat that night, I was told that it was all resolved and I should expect delivery within 48hrs. However, the next day I got a voicemail to contact Telstra again. So, once again I got on to Live Chat and was told this time that the problem is definitely resolved and the order is in dispatch. Much to my surprise, I got a call from Telstra again today to say there is a problem with the order and I need to contact Telstra to resolve. I ried calling the 132200 number, however, was told that they couldn't do anything since it was an online order and I have to go to Live Chat. Obviously, Live Chat people are incompetent and could not resolve the issue on 2 earlier occasions. So, Telstra...what is going on...and can someone with decent knowledge and ability please contact me to resolve the issue and get my order out to me?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

Re: What is going on at Telstra

You can raise a complaint here so that a complaints case manager can provide a resolution.
I work for Telstra Platinium, Smart Home & Trades Assist as Premium Tech Support.
I'm a Telstra Employee, here in a Personal Capacity. My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.
Support Team
Support Team

Re: What is going on at Telstra

Hi @frustrated59,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your order and that this hasn't been resolved for you yet. For security reasons, we're unable to access your account via this platform. In this particular instance, as @343GuiltySpark also said, I would recommend raising a complaint. Once your case manager is assigned, they will investigate this further and follow up with you. 

- Tim  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more