Why is My Account off line so often?

Isn't it supposed to save time ?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Why is My Account off line so often?

If you can view the main https://tel.st/mue6r page, but not My Account, try clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

Another thing to try is using a different browser to see if this produces a different result.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

paulgr
Level 1: Cadet

I should have been more specific. I can access MY ACCOUNT but if I ask to download my bill, I get the following:

My Account
We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now

We're working hard to solve the problem and get all the great My Account services back online as soon as we possibly can.

There are also plenty of other ways you can manage your account or get in touch with us for help:

• Pay a bill

• Recharge

• Service Status

• Contact us

• @Shellock wrote:

If you can view the main https://tel.st/mue6r page, but not My Account, try clearing your browser cache and restarting your computer to see if this helps to resolve the issue.

Another thing to try is using a different browser to see if this produces a different result.

Let me know how you go.

Technical Support
Technical Support

Thanks for clarifying what you're experiencing with the My Account page. I was just able to download one of my pdf bills just now. 

Can you confirm that you have tried the steps that I suggested previously regarding clearing the browser cache and trying a different browser? Do you experience this same issue if you try to download the bill pdf via an alternate device or the Telstra 24x7 app on a smart phone?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

paulgr
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks. Yes I used a different browser and after computer shutdown. I have my log in details “remembered “ N o to the other asks.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Ok thank you. Come through our secure chat line here https://tel.st/vvwnk and we will check out your profile to ensure you can access this.

Please let me know how you go.

Thank you.
- Ryan

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more