Highlighted
leon56
Level 1: Cadet

bills

i have asked by phone for last 6 months to be sent paper bill by post as i have not got computer at my disposal 24/7--i am on D.S.P.and do not have credit cards--on the phone these people who do not live in australia say they will arrange it but NEVER do.--it is so hard for me to get to post office to get a friend there to get up bill on their pc and i pay by using a old bill i have filed away--i think it would be a GOOD IDEA to help us old customers with my problem by sending us our bills in mail like you used to . thanking you for your time,Noel <removed to protect your privacy> 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: bills

Hi Leon56

Apologies that the bill delivery method has not been changed after you have contacted us more than once.

Please use the following link to chat to a Team Member  http://tel.st/kkjbe who can make the change and confirm it has been processed for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now