CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
vivianji
Level 1: Cadet

my telstra account

Answered

i tried to login to my telstra account however it always says you have entered an incorrect username or password.

i have also tried to reset my password but unfortunately i have also forgot my secret answer to my secret question and my account is now locked due to entering incorrect password. can u help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: my telstra account

hi Vivianji

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy 

How frustrating. Smiley Sad The best thing to do would be to have a chat with our My Account team who can be contacted either by calling 1800266000 or you can also chat with them online http://tel.st/8qpr.

They will be able to assist you to regain access to your account, and also reset any passwords and secret questions that you have saved on the account 

-   Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: my telstra account

hi Vivianji

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy 

How frustrating. Smiley Sad The best thing to do would be to have a chat with our My Account team who can be contacted either by calling 1800266000 or you can also chat with them online http://tel.st/8qpr.

They will be able to assist you to regain access to your account, and also reset any passwords and secret questions that you have saved on the account 

-   Lindy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about direct debit and the Telstra 24x7 App ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now