CrowdSupport®
UserSA
Level 1: Cadet

telstra my account services doesn't work anymore

Answered

As of today when I login to my account from android browser I can only see my mobile account. The home internet account is no longer visible.

It is linked becasue when I tried to add to my account via add menu software tells me it is already linked

This is really bad.

Also I prepaid 1 week early to my mobile and 6 days remaining were dropped from my next repayment due date ??

You have stolen 6 days from me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra my account services doesn't work anymore

It is unfair that if you top up a prepaid before the due date the recharge end date is based on when you recharged and not on the old expiry date of last recharge but all the Telcos do this with prepaid mobile accounts. If you are recharging $30 its best to set up direct debit because then instead of 28 days you get 30 or 31 days depending on days in the month as the prepaid is recharge on the same day each month.

I can still see all my services on an android device. There is probably something wrong with your account. The same thing happened to me a month ago and I used 24/7 chat to fix the problem. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

It is unfair that if you top up a prepaid before the due date the recharge end date is based on when you recharged and not on the old expiry date of last recharge but all the Telcos do this with prepaid mobile accounts. If you are recharging $30 its best to set up direct debit because then instead of 28 days you get 30 or 31 days depending on days in the month as the prepaid is recharge on the same day each month.

I can still see all my services on an android device. There is probably something wrong with your account. The same thing happened to me a month ago and I used 24/7 chat to fix the problem. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
UserSA
Level 1: Cadet

Interesting, my account is now no longer visible  properly on android. I spent 1 hour 15 min on 24/7 online chat and was told links were not in place between services,  which she foxed, but still no change, can only see prepaid mobile no home phone or internet

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit