Blackrat1
Level 1: Cadet

trying to track how many times I have called a number over several years?

Answered

can I track how many times I have called a particular phone number, ideally by time and date over the last few years?

I have the phone number

thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: trying to track how many times I have called a number over several years?

Unless you have copies of your detailed bill going back for that period of time, then the best you are going to be able to do is the last 12 months of bills that are online.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

Unless you have copies of your detailed bill going back for that period of time, then the best you are going to be able to do is the last 12 months of bills that are online.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @Blackrat1, welcome to CrowdSupport.

@Jupiter is on the money, records would exist of that information but I suspect the only way you'd get it would to have those bills re-issued, and there's likely to be a cost involved in doing that.

If you log into My Account, you can download a CSV file of your usage for the previous 12 or so months, and a bit of spreadsheeting will get you the answer you're looking for.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more