CrowdSupport®
Level 2: Rookie

unable to display your services

hi,

since changing plans 2 weeks ago, i am unable to view my plans and usage. i have been receiving this message everytime i've tried to view it:

We are unable to display your services because:

• You may have requested to deactivate the services associated with this account
  • Services are temporarily unavailable - we apologise for the inconvenience, please try again later.

i thought that i should wait until my cycle started again for the problem to be fixed, but i am still seeing this.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: unable to display your services

I feel your pain...I am in the same boat. I upgraded from 50GB per month to 100GB and I have rung several times and have got the run around, and they have supplied no help at all.  Honestly, all I need to know what my usage is as I have teenage kids on school holidays at home, and I still have another 2 1/2 weeks until end of cycle.  I'll end up blowing the whole 100GB before end of cycle as I have absolutely no way of monitoring. 

Used to be with Optus and never had these problems...

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi lei-s & SharonT,

Sorry to hear of the difficulties you're experiencing

If you're having trouble, I'd suggest to have a chat with our My Account team via http://tel.st/8qpr so we can investigate why this is happening

Do you use our 24x7 app? http://www.telstra.com.au/my-account/telstra-24x7-app/ this is another great way to monitor your usage & our live chat team can assist you require. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Same for me, I changed from 50GB to 200GB and for over 2 months and 10 rings to support, Telstra keeps slowing down my internet after 50GB. Support keeps telling me they have fixed the issue, but I cannot access my plans and usage to moniter ANYTHING!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi shaunbb,

Sorry that you've had trouble with this and I'm happy to chase it up.

I have just sent you a PM to grab some more details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 4: Private Eye

Same for me ..!!! Upgraded from 200gb to 500gb plan on 10th January.. MyAccount doesn't show my old 200gb plan or my new 500gb plan... Numerous calls to telstra .. Last call said I had to wait until bill cycled reset .. Which was 25th of each month .. Of course it is now 26th and still nothing ... PC logon, ipad logon, Tellstra specific app ... Nothing works!!!!

Big problem for me is the fact that the internet (and foxtel on tbox) is actually working all good ... Just the MYaccount problem ... Otherwise I would be looking to move to another provider ...!!!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit