Kano7
Level 1: Cadet

Blacklisted website

Answered

Hello, My clients site has been hacked recently and ive had all the code checked and cleaned and running sucuri to clear up all the black lists but anyone on NBN telstra cannot see the website, Can you please clear from your end. www.adeptcivilgroup.com.au.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Blacklisted website

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/979bac520f899f2f0f28e027dc2717c69e4bd4fc17b6ad1ffe5d089f14d90a3b/de...
I'd recommend getting in touch with the owners of the WBRS's in the above link and requesting a delisting. Also if you hit the 'report as safe' button on the Telstra Broadband Protect walled garden page when someone attempts to go to the site, it will send the site to the team to review
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/979bac520f899f2f0f28e027dc2717c69e4bd4fc17b6ad1ffe5d089f14d90a3b/de...
I'd recommend getting in touch with the owners of the WBRS's in the above link and requesting a delisting. Also if you hit the 'report as safe' button on the Telstra Broadband Protect walled garden page when someone attempts to go to the site, it will send the site to the team to review
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Microsoft has also blacklisted the site, so Windows Defender is blocking it as well. That will need to be dealt with separately to reporting clean to Telstra.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more