1point2
Level 2: Rookie

Blacklisted website

Hi, my website 1point2.com.au is blocked by Telstra broadband.
All the malware and corrupt files have been removed and site is now clean. Please remove the block. Thanks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Blacklisted website

On the block page there should be a spot to request it is reviewed, you need to complete that and it will be rechecked and updated once resolved. Looks like it is also blocked by SophosLabs as well.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

And blocked by Microsoft as well by Windows Defender Smartscreen.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Site is still being listed on several WBRS's. You'll need to contact all of them to request delisting. Telstra also uses third party vendor reputation systems when determining if a site is safe so while you're still listed, the site will more than likely remain blocked

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/0071b9aa19aafff406436867772c64fb339b2b294332aadb03f12471e37996bc/de...
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

It is reported as malicious by 8 respectable sites and that will be the reason (https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/0071b9aa19aafff406436867772c64fb339b2b294332aadb03f12471e37996bc/de...)

The site is not blocked by Telstra only, it is also blocked by any enterprise that uses PaloAlto firewalls - including my own employer.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
1point2

Thank you everyone for your responses. I’ve had the site cleaned but looks like I have to get it whitelisted by those 8 sites.
1point2

Thank you everyone for your responses. Ive had the site cleaned but looks like I have to get it whitelisted by those 8 sites.
Highlighted
1point2

Yeah it can be a bit of a process getting it cleared.

I know Telstra and Sophos have ties so you definitely want to get rid of that one as soon as you can
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
1point2

Thanks for the advice.
I've been waiting for Sophos, they take their time to look into it and respond.
I'm down to 3 now, but Malwarebytes said they will clear it soon.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/0071b9aa19aafff406436867772c64fb339b2b294332aadb03f12471e37996bc/de...
Getting there!
1point2

Hi, I'm all clear now from malware. Ended up going to Wrodfence for the website clean, much more effective that Comodo. 

Only one thing on Virustotal saying that BitDefender/Phishing but that has been sorted but they say it could take some time to get updated.

Wordfence also sorted out the Sophos blacklist.

What happens now. Does someone in Telstra check I'm ok and if so Telstra internet customers can then access my site?

Technical Support
Technical Support

To get this website reviewed, just click on the link that appears on the block page saying that it is safe.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more