Kags1
Level 1: Cadet

Connected Domain, Need help with MX Email deets plz!

Hi there!

Sorry to ask, recently I connected the Wix publisher to our domain (not transfer host). Originally I was told this would not cause an issue, but it's my fault for not double checking the info I received from support.

Once done, and waiting the 48 hours, the bigpond email returned but the domain emails did not. I've called tech support a few times and have been told:

- You can't connect to business emails anymore (not true).

- Actually you can connect, but Wix have the details (Wix says Telstra has this info).

- No you cant connect, you should transfer the domain back to Telstra (it never left).

- You have never had an email address with us (I have 3, 1 bigpond.com and 2 ending in the domain name).

Is there anyone out there that may be able to point me in the right direction? Picture of the MX 'points to' setting I need to add in Wix:

MX settings 1.pngThanks for any input here, really appreciate it Smiley Happy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY
Technical Support
Technical Support

Re: Connected Domain, Need help with MX Email deets plz!

Hi Kags1

If you contact the regular internet connection Bigpond tech support they will not be able to assist with domain enquiries. 

The Bigpond Hosting team are available on 1800002609 who should be able to assist. 

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more