RickW
Level 1: Cadet

DNS Propagation Issue with Telstra - Urgent

Hello there

I have changed my hosting to another server outside of Australia for more than 24 hours, and I have checked it here: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/www.braza.com.au

It seems that only with Telstra DNS propagation it is not working yet!

Could someone give me some information? How to proceed?

Thanks a lot!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: DNS Propagation Issue with Telstra - Urgent

It's there now.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
RickW

Not really. It's just a temp page.
MikoM

You can add this to the list also : https://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/www.sportgps.com.au

Been having issues accessing the site since Saturday. Came good yesterday temporarily and now gone again.

I hate being held to ransom and forced to use Telstra DNS servers on their provided Gateways. If I had the option to use Google free DNS servers I could fix it myself in less than a minute.

Can someone please get onto this Urgently. I'ts a widespread and well documented issue.

Technical Support
Technical Support

Hi 

I believe this is due to  your Domains's TTL (time To Live) settings.  Telstra can only go off what you set for your domain. If you have made changes during that timeframe our servers will not update their records until such time as the previous TTL expires.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more