Hillside
Level 1: Cadet

Email settings

Hello. I have a domain name email address hosted by Telstra. I can't get the settings so I can get it to work on a new MacBook. The email has worked for several years on my iPhone with the settings pop.telstrabusiness.com and smtp.telstrabusiness.com. For 12 months I have not been able to get it to work on a windows machine, now new MacBook. Previously a call to Telstra business support got the settings sorted quickly & easily, however not so now. A tech did get me a web log in to work on windows, so the settings and how they work are known by someone at Telstra, however I keep getting bounced from department to bigpond(which I thought was finished?) and back to no avail. Would anyone know something to try? Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TheChosenOne
Level 8: Inspector

Re: Email settings

Hi Hillside,

I even got the same concern before but for now, I'm always using this link: "telstra.com/email"

I hope it helps Smiley Happy
Always here to help. Please don't forget to click the Like button if you "like" what I suggested Smiley Happy

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now