SlyDogOz
Level 1: Cadet

IP Address Blocked

I use TPP Wholesale for a number of my websites. recently, I have needed to update some details on .edu.au and I cannot get access to the dashboard.

I have contacted TPP and advised my IP address, and they have sent me the following: "Upon checking in our end the IP address you provided is not blocklisted in our end. The IP address you provided is restricting to access our server which is Telstra.May you please try to coordinate to Telstra to unblock our server from their end."

Over to TELSTRA ...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: IP Address Blocked

If you are getting blocked before reaching the site then the faults team should be able to look into the connection. What error are you getting when trying to access/ping the site/s?

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SlyDogOz

site through TPP is:
https://cp92.ezyreg.com:2083/login/

error is:
This site can’t be reached The connection was reset.
Try:

Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Level 21: Augmented

HINT FOR YOU:
~$ wget https://cp92.ezyreg.com:2083/login/
--2019-02-25 07:50:30-- https://cp92.ezyreg.com:2083/login/
Resolving cp92.ezyreg.com (cp92.ezyreg.com)... 27.121.64.92
Connecting to cp92.ezyreg.com (cp92.ezyreg.com)|27.121.64.92|:2083... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Access Denied

Username/Password Authentication Failed.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Level 25: The Singularity

With cpanel, I occasionally get that error if my IP address changes.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SlyDogOz

Hi Jupiter,

Thanks for the response. I don't think I have changed IP address, although it is not fixed so the range may have changed during the NBN rollout (although we are not on the NBN yet, it has been provisioned in our area. We have Telstra Cable for our internet - perhaps one of the very few remaining.)

In the event that the IP has changed, is there an easy way to fix this and get access back? All my connections are currently with Telstra.

regards

Phil
Highlighted

Sorry, when I mean that the IP address changed it was during the session that I was trying to sign in on. You could try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser, that sometimes helps to clear the problem.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now