Highlighted
biggerbyte
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Broadband Protect blocking my website

I have a website http://www.proparchives.com/ and we can't access our own site because it has Telstra Broadband Protect and when we visit it we get the message:

Network Protection Malicious Content

We've blocked a website that may contain malicious content. The site you've been blocked from visiting may contain viruses, Trojans or spyware that can be harmful to you devices.

I've checked the domain blacklists and my site it not blacklisted. We have also recently changed to a new server and completely cleared and updated our site overall.

Can my site be removed from your blacklist please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra Broadband Protect blocking my website

On the page that informs that your site is blocked there is link for reporting site is clean and requesting the site be removed from list of blocked sites.

biggerbyte
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks cf4, appreciate the help. We have actually done that a number of times weeks ago, even reached out to others to click it also. I stumbled across this forum in the hope it gets fired back up soon.

Cheers
Level 21: Augmented

You will probably need to get Sophos to whitelist you first... It reports your site as Malicious and I think Telstra is using Sophos as one of their sources...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now