Highlighted
Sez11
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra has blocked my business website - Help!

Answered
Please help, my business relies on its website for customers & I am loosing heaps due to Telstra home internet customers no longer being able to access our site. (But they can on their mobile)
The address is www.paradisejumpingcastles.com.au

I have tried calling Telstra & have been passed around to some many departments (& several a couple of times around) all I get is buck passing & no one can help me!
Help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra has blocked my business website - Help!

First you should look at requesting a de-listing from all the engines reporting the site as malware, after making sure your site is safe:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/da259009a9b9596d716816dac70cb2fb436fb24ad01abc3382def05957073153/de...

Also pressing the'report as safe' option for anyone getting the Telstra broadband Protect splash screen will send the site to that team for review
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES
Accepted Solution

First you should look at requesting a de-listing from all the engines reporting the site as malware, after making sure your site is safe:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/da259009a9b9596d716816dac70cb2fb436fb24ad01abc3382def05957073153/de...

Also pressing the'report as safe' option for anyone getting the Telstra broadband Protect splash screen will send the site to that team for review
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Your site is not blocked by Telstra only, but also by any enterprise that is using Palo Alto firewalls - just checked mine and you're blocked.

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more