CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Sez11
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra has blocked my business website - Help!

Answered
Please help, my business relies on its website for customers & I am loosing heaps due to Telstra home internet customers no longer being able to access our site. (But they can on their mobile)
The address is www.paradisejumpingcastles.com.au

I have tried calling Telstra & have been passed around to some many departments (& several a couple of times around) all I get is buck passing & no one can help me!
Help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra has blocked my business website - Help!

First you should look at requesting a de-listing from all the engines reporting the site as malware, after making sure your site is safe:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/da259009a9b9596d716816dac70cb2fb436fb24ad01abc3382def05957073153/de...

Also pressing the'report as safe' option for anyone getting the Telstra broadband Protect splash screen will send the site to that team for review
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Accepted Solution

First you should look at requesting a de-listing from all the engines reporting the site as malware, after making sure your site is safe:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/da259009a9b9596d716816dac70cb2fb436fb24ad01abc3382def05957073153/de...

Also pressing the'report as safe' option for anyone getting the Telstra broadband Protect splash screen will send the site to that team for review
I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Level 21: Augmented

Your site is not blocked by Telstra only, but also by any enterprise that is using Palo Alto firewalls - just checked mine and you're blocked.

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your business services on your mobile with the Telstra 24x7® App

Find out more
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now