Highlighted
Moogara
Level 1: Cadet

Credit me to you

My son was on freedom plus and lost his mobile. New with your new crappy plus service I can't credit me to you any more. Now I can't send him my credit from my freedom plus plan to his new crap plus plan. Thank you telsta now I can't send credit to see if he's safe when out. If he has no credit he can not ring me of he is in dsnder because of this. A lot of people with kids joined freedom plus for this very reason to keep our kids safe. All my family will be leaving Telstra and I'll be making sure I get the word out on Facebook also because another mobile company has a plan very similar to freedom plus and I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl will vote with their feet. Thanks for making it harder to send credit to my son to keep him safe. Its pretty discusting Telstra putting profit and savings before the customer. Oh by the way your customer servis is crap and its annoying as bloody hell talking to someone all the time that dose not speak bloody clear English. Lost me and my family

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now