Highlighted
Camajage
Level 1: Cadet

NUISANCE CALLS

I AM GETTING CALLS FROM 07023590187 TWICE DAILY. MY PHONE DOES NOT HAVE A BLOCK BUTTON. WHY CANT TELSTRA BLOCK THESE CALLS. I DID NOT SOLICIT THEM, I DO NOT WANT THEM - CAN ANYBODY HELP

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: NUISANCE CALLS

contact the unwelcome calls department 1800805996 and they should be able to help

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Camajage
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks you for contacting me Yastriandrie, I call that number and spoke to a lady named Krystal. She told me that her department does not usually take any action on nuisance calls to mobile phones, but, that in this case she would set up a trace on my mobile to see if Telstra can determine the true number that the calls are coming from. I am to keep a diary of the calls and call the 1800 next Thursday to see what is happening.

Good to hear Smiley Happy

I am a Premium Services Support Consultant (Telstra Platinum, Telstra Smart Home, Locator/Device Locator and Neto POS). However, I am not an official representative on CrowdSupport.

IT Helpdesk and Technicial Support by Telstra Platinum
Smart Home Automation & Monitoring from Telstra
Helping Australians Find the Things that Matter Most with Telstra Locator
Run a Modern Retail Business with Neto Point of Sale
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Camajage, I hope you have had a resolution.

Yastiandrie has provided the right outcome here or alternatively you can raise the form online here Call barring and unwelcome calls.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Chris

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more