Highlighted
jackM
Level 1: Cadet

Sagemcom F@ST 5355 modem problems

Hello,

Something in my Sagemcom F@ast F5355 Telstra modem is stopping me from viewing IP cams online (NOT my own).

I do also have cameras and they work perfectly, but the ones I cannot access are not on my network they are my work and a friends.

I have tried to access them (work and my friends cameras) from my desktop PC at home, I could not with my new modem Sagemcom F@ast 5355, BUT I could before with my old Thompson TG782T modem.

I also tried to view them using my laptop at home hooked up to my new modem (Sagemcom F@ast 5355), but that also did not work.

However, if I use my laptop and use it with my Mobile WiFi stick I can view them, so thus it must be some setting in my new modem stopping me.

ANY ideas what settings in the Sagemcom F@ast F5355 Telstra modem may be causing this

Regards,

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Cheezy2
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Sagemcom F@ST 5355 modem problems

You may have to setup Port Forwarding on your modem. My Telstra modem is a slighty different model to yours and I can do it under Advanced/WAN Services. I have seen it done on your model modem but do not remember the exact process.

You will need to find out what ports the cameras send on.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more