CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
rssyd
Level 1: Cadet

Stan voucher not accessible after errot

Answered
I had a three month Stan offer that stated it would expire 72hours after I clicked on it. Once I clicked on the same it kept returning an error and now the offer no longer shows up. I reached out to Telstra support they pointed me to Stan helpline and when I reached out to them..they pointed me to crowd support.

Is it possible for anyone to email me the voucher# that I should have received?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Stan voucher not accessible after errot

@rssyd I have just worked out how to get you a new code so if you could please send me a private message with your BigPond email address and your preferred contact email address (if it is different) and I will get STAN to send you a new code.

Please do not post your email address for the public to view. Private message only.

Thanks.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Hi rssyd,

How were you offered that three months of free Stan?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

rssyd

Hi,

Yes as it was visible under the Telstra Offers section and stated the link would expire 72hours after I click on it.

Regards,

Rajat
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @rssyd

What was the error message that came up when you clicked the link again?

If you have a Telstra Mobile you can download the Telstra TV app and go to the "My Offers" section of the app. All eligible offers will be listed there to redeem.

Hope that helps.

rssyd

The offer is no longer visible on my list of offers and the error that I got at that time was on the lines of some tech error has occurred.. Pls try again later
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

@rssyd I have just worked out how to get you a new code so if you could please send me a private message with your BigPond email address and your preferred contact email address (if it is different) and I will get STAN to send you a new code.

Please do not post your email address for the public to view. Private message only.

Thanks.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now