nb5
Level 2: Rookie

complaint

Can anyone please tell me how i can make a complaint without been sent to same call centre i am complaining about also i can not get on form to work

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: complaint

The two methods for registering a complaint are either through calling the 132200 number and saying "Complaints" or by filling out the form.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
nb5

i am now on to the eight person to try lodge complaint referring me nowhere.

nb5

they are refusing to lodge complaint

nb5

waiting to speak to team leader

nb5

they have hung up on me i have no choice but to cancel account

What is the nature of the complaint?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
nb5

they rang me back refused to take complaint even after i explained i tried to eight times to get complained number

nb5

called centre yesterday to talk about outstanding bill i complained about party in background was told it was celebration for someone and that phone call could be ended i asked 5 times to speak to team leader was offered 50% discount after 56mins on phone .Team leader mark said the would have to check phone call from june and it would take 24hrs and retracted 50% offer however first person had already told me recording was not at their office and would take at least 72 hrs .All i wanted to do was pay bill

nb5

I was wondering how many other people have this kind of problem with telstra call centres

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more