Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL App not working

I have an iPhone 6s. IOS Version 11.2.6. The app worked correctly last year but on trying to access the live pass free this year as I am a business Telstra mobile customer, it kept freezing. So I uninstalled it. Now the app won’t get past the first screen. Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: AFL App not working

Hi Greb, 

It is not good to read of your App issues. 

Can you please try the following for me:
- Delete the App
- Go into your iTunes account, log out

- Log back in

- Redownload the App

I'd recommend making sure you have location settings turned on & allowed the AFL Live app to use your location. Also, please ensure you've cleared the cache on your device.

If you still encounter an issue, can you please provide the below details to help us assist you?

How exactly did you subscribe? (In app purchase, AFL.com.au, Club Digital membership or our AFL Live Pass Offer)

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?

Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I’m having precisely the same trouble. Been on the phone to support for nearly 2 hours now and no progress. Does anyone have any help they can offer?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi tiger73

Apologies for the issues you are having. For future reference, all AFL Live support is done here on CrowdSupport. 

How exactly did you subscribe? (In app purchase, AFL.com.au, Club Digital membership or our AFL Live Pass Offer)

Do you encounter an error message? If so, what is it specifically?

Can I also grab the following details from you please:

Device:
OS Version:
Service Provider:
ADSL, Cable, NBN or Mobile:
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit