Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live app not working on my IPAD???

Since your latest update the afl app crashes when trying to load a live game. Why did you release an update without testing it? What are you going to do to fix this? It seems that I am not the only person suffering from this issue. I have checked and my o/s is running latest and I tried to reinstall you app and it still crashes.  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL live app not working on my IPAD???

Hi @Nothappyjan888

Thank you for your enquiry and my apologies for the issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

Can you please confirm which version of iOS your iPad is running?

We are seeing this error on older devices running iOS 9.3.5 and our teams are currently investigating. 

We will update CrowdSupport with further information as soon as we are able to.

My apologies for the inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your quick reply...yes I am running version 9.3.5. It has been unworkable for two weeks now..any ETA when this can be resolved?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Nothappyjan888

The technical team is still actively investigating the issue impacting older devices running iOS 9.3.5 and hope to have a resolution soon.

We will update CrowdSupport as soon as we can with further information. 

You can still access the AFL Live App on devices running iOS 10 or 11. 

My apologies for the inconvenience. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit