Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live- cannot cancel my subscription

Hello,

I subscribed to AFL live last month via the app on my Iphone- I am now try to unsubscribe and am finding it virtually impossible. I have followed all the steps and have gotten to itunes store where my subscription is and there is no option to cancel. This is the same on my mac which also has no option to cancel ONLY options to change my subscription. I'm just super confused and pretty frustrated that it is so difficult. I just really need this to be cancelled please. I have provided a photo as reference form my mac and my iphone

Thanks,

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live- cannot cancel my subscription

Hi @mcgooey

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion regarding your AFL Live Pass subscription.

From the screenshots you've posted, your subscription has already been cancelled. 

The MAC screenshot advises 'Expires 21 Nov 2020', if the subscription had not been cancelled, this would say renews in place of expires. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit