Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Afl live error playing message

Telstra please fix my afl live pass NOW. An error playing this video keeps coming up. I can watch replays but not live games. I am logged in I have reset app and phone and still not working. Please fix as this is not good enough.
Wilkens

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Afl live error playing message

Hi @ChrisW78

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with AFL Live Pass. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Do you get the same error when connected to both Wi-Fi and 4G connections? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I'm using mobile device,yes I've tried Wi-Fi and 4g and still shows error.
Wilkens
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @ChrisW78

What make/model of mobile device are you using? (eg, Samsung, Apple, iPhone8, Galaxy etc) 

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Providing as much information as possible will assist us in providing further troubleshooting. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit