Level 2: Rookie

AFL live pass cancellation

Hi, 

there is no where in my AFL app to cancel my subscription , I only wanted 1 week and have been charged for another week , I have an iPhone , how do I cancel as I scroll down to the bottom as per instructions, there is no cancel button , 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL live pass cancellation

Hello @Richmond2019,

Thanks for your message, apologies for any issues cancelling your Live Pass.

The AFL App provides a link to the App Store to manage your subscription,

as that is where it was purchased.

The direct path is settings>your name>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID>view Apple ID>Subscriptions>AFL>options>cancel.

Please ensure you are signing into the same Apple ID as was used when the Live Pass was purchased.

Please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

I click on view Apple ID and it just loads to the same page as before , why can’t it be a simple to cancel as it was to sign up ... getting very frustrated 

Community Manager

Hello @Richmond2019,

Thanks for those details.

All Live Pass subscriptions are purchased and managed in the App Store or Play Store,

depending on whether you used an iOS or Android device to subscribe.

When purchasing, the app links to the App Store or Play Store, when cancelling, the app also

links the App Store or Play Store, the process for signing up and cancelling is in the same place.

As all purchases are managed by Google or Apple, we are not able to cancel on your behalf.

Selecting 24x7 support on the subscription page of the app brings you here to Crowd Support, with many articles

relating to cancelling a Live Pass, including this wiki article explaining the process here: 

https://tel.st/zrdae

You can also sign into your Apple ID and cancel the subscription on Apple's website: https://tel.st/zcj28

Please let us know if there are any further questions.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Thanks for your reply ,

stoll could not find how to cancel , even when logging into Apple ID on my Mac so I ended up doing it via PayPal , hope that works , very disappointed that it’s so hard to do 

Richard 

Community Manager

Hello @Richmond2019,

Sorry to see you were still unable to locate the purchase.

As soon as you sign in with the correct Apple ID the AFL App is listed

in subscriptions, if you cannot see it I suspect you used another Apple ID

to purchase and need to sign in with the correct Apple ID.

Please following the suggestions Apple have outlined on their website to ensure the subscription is cancelled:

https://tel.st/kxp7c

you can also call them on 133 622 during business hours.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit