Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass Charge

Hello,

I've received an email which stated "Unfortunately your AFL Live Pass payment failed to be processed."

"You will need to check and update your payment details with a valid payment method in order to enjoy access to all the AFL Live Pass features."

"Once your payment method has been updated your access will be re-activated.."

I'm sure you could understand how this could be confusing and misinterpreted as in you would need to login to update your details.

I didn't login or update my payment method, however have a pending charge for $99.99 ( May 8, 2018). I've cancelled my subscription and do not want to access the AFL Live Pass this season. I'm aware that if it's charged me and the service is now active until the next service expiration I can still access the content. I'm happy for the account to be deactivated/deleted so I can't access it.

I'm requesting a refund for a total of $99.99.

Thank you for your understanding and help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Pass Charge

Hi @B152

Thank you for your enquiry. 

All subscriptions to AFL Live Pass are ongoing until cancelled as per the terms. If you had a subscription last year, this would have automatically rolled over. 

Do the charges appear on your account as "Telstra Applications Melbourne"?

If so, I can investigate this. I have sent you a private message to request further information. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit