Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live pass charges

I have been charged $4.99 per week to my credit card since Sept 2018, but I have had a Telstra Mobile plan since before that date and AFL Live comes free with that plan. As far as I can tell I have not bought a Live Pass with Google Play so why is it being charged to my CC? I would like the amounts refunded please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: AFL Live pass charges

@Ravusomni Can you supply a bit more information on what you may need help with?

A Telstra AFL Live App Rep will be able to answer any questions you may have.

[EDIT} For some reason I didn't see your message thread until I posted the above, but a rep will be able to help you shortly. Bit of a glitch there, sorry :-(

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Ozmoz I will wait for their response. I will hopefully have some more info from the Telstra Billing person I spoke to on the phone, who was unable to help as the charge was not part of my Telstra Bill but rather from my credit card. I was also being charged $20 Platinum charge which I was not aware of or its purpose which was duly removed today by the same person.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Ravusomni,

Sorry to see there have been some issues with charges for your AFL Live Pass.

Telstra customers are not required to enter into a subscription, selecting 'Telstra Customer'

in the set up process or More>My Account>Live Pass will auto-redeem a free Live Pass when

connected to Telstra's 4G network.

The subscription may have been activated through the AFL Website if you cannot locate it in

the Play Store, I will send a private message shortly to get your details to check.

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit