Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Afl live pass problem

Answered
I received an email telling me my AFL live pass had been renewed. But when I login it still keeps asking me to choose a plan to pay. My order ID is MVFXD65S9B.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Re: Afl live pass problem

Hi @Helks7

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

From the order number you provided, it looks like you subscribed to AFL Live Pass via iTunes.

If you're trying to log on to the AFL website, this will not work as subscriptions purchased via iTunes do not allow access to the AFL Website. 

If you're using the AFL Live App on your mobile/tablet, you do not need to log in if you purchased your subscription from iTunes.

You will need to restore your subscription using the below instructions. 

To restore your purchase in the AFL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'AFL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager
Accepted Solution

Hi @Helks7

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

From the order number you provided, it looks like you subscribed to AFL Live Pass via iTunes.

If you're trying to log on to the AFL website, this will not work as subscriptions purchased via iTunes do not allow access to the AFL Website. 

If you're using the AFL Live App on your mobile/tablet, you do not need to log in if you purchased your subscription from iTunes.

You will need to restore your subscription using the below instructions. 

To restore your purchase in the AFL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'AFL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have the same problem
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @AndrewWilshire

We have responded to your post here: https://tel.st/a6ark

Level 1: Cadet

I have the same problem and I have followed the steps suggested but all that happens at the point of renewing is I get the spinning wheel of death and can not proceed any further. 

I have noticed that there may be an issue with iPads older than iPad 4 (mine is an iPad Air 2) so I have tried unsubscribing and can’t seem to do that either. Any assistance you can give would be great as my account auto renews soon.

thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @BradC-wa

Sorry to see there have been issues accessing your Live Passes,

Your iPad should have no issue updating to a supported version of iOS,

however could you ensure the latest version of iOS is installed,

as Apple have released some major updates recently. (settings,general, software update)

Could you please elaborate on the steps already tried?

Have you linked your Live Pass to a Telstra ID?

This needs to be done before being able to access your Live Pass on a tablet.

Instructions on how to link your subscription can be found here https://tel.st/z89eg

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit