Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass saying not registered

I have paid a subscription through the apple store & have an apple invoice saying I am up to date (apple invoice MXKLX6XVKQ). When I am in live pass it tells me that my subscription isn't up to date

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live Pass saying not registered

Hello @Vorpmeister,

Thanks for your message, sorry to see there have been some issues accessing

your Live Pass.

When an AFL Live Pass is purchased, it is attached to the Apple ID (or Google Account for Android)

signed into the App Store at time of purchase. Based on your description, the correct Apple ID is

not currently signed into the App Store on your iOS device.

Please open the App Store on your device and ensure you are signed into the same Apple ID

used to purchase. From there open the AFL App and 'restore app store purchase' when

prompted (you do not sign into the app, you restore app store purchase after the correct Apple ID

is signed into the App Store).

Please let us know if you have any further issues, the next step would be to uninstall and reinstall 

the app, and if possible test on another iOS device.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

have checked the app store and it has the subscription monthly ticked with a renewal date of Nov 17 2020.  Have tried on PC and I have the same issue when I try to stream a past game. I did use the same ID and phone to purchase the previous month's subscription

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Vorpmeister 

Thank you for getting back to us. I'd recommend starting from scratch with uninstalling and reinstalling the AFL Live App.

After reinstalling and selecting your settings (fav team, notifications, over-18 etc) there will be a page that says 'Free for Telstra Mobile Customers' or 'Buy or Restore a Live Pass' 

You need to select 'Buy or Restore a Live Pass' and the AFL Live App will communicate with your Apple App Store to recognise and restore the subscription. 

You may also be asked to log in or link your subscription with a TelstraID - this is the same email address and password you use to log in here on CrowdSupport. 

You can use this TelstraID to log in to the AFL Website and access full match replays once it has been linked to your subscription. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thanks all the uninstall and  reinstall appears to have solved the problem

many thanks

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit