Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live pass showing error message saying I must be in Australia to stream games.

When using the AFL app, i click on a live game in progress to go the live stream and a pop up appears with the following message: “Sorry! Live streaming is only available in australia and new zealand. To access live streaming in other countries please visit watchafl.com.au” Im in perth australia and have a telstra pre paid plan so the streaming on the AFL app should be free to use. I have tried re-installing the app, clearing my browser cache, restarting my device, turning “use my location” off and on again, logging out and logging back in.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL live pass showing error message saying I must be in Australia to stream games.

Hello @BeauPatto24,

Thanks for your message, apologies for any issues accessing your AFL Live Pass.

We have noticed some iOS users in WA experience this issue, other community members

have indicated updating your iOS can resolve the issue.

The work-around is to change your location in the AFL App to Victoria, you will then

have access to your Live Pass without the error message.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit