Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

AFL live pass

Hello my live pass does not want to redeem itself, have digital membership with the Collingwood FC, have deleted the app and downloaded again still didn’t work, please fix this problem 

Cheers Lukas 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL live pass

Hi @Lukas25

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing redeeming your AFL Live Pass. 

When you purchased your club membership including an AFL Live Pass your club would have emailed you a voucher code.

You need to go here - https://tel.st/9xryz - to redeem the voucher code and attach to an email address/password.

After you've done this you will be able to log in to the AFL Live App using this email address and password. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

According to my status it is active,  I can watch the replays on the website, but the app still doesn’t look 

Highlighted

Sorry that should say work and not look

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Lukas25

Thank you for getting back to me.

To confirm - you're able to log in to the AFL Website and see your active subscription? 

You should be able to log in to the AFL Live App using the same details to access premium content. 

In the AFL Live App you need to go to More > My Account > Log In

If you're still unable to access via the AFL Live App can you be more specific about what isn't working? 

Are you unable to log in? When you try to log in does it give an error message? 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Logged in using a Apple XR with current running software, when I chose a replay to watch, it takes me too the restore app page , when I do select restore the little circle goes round and around and around and then just stops, see picture attached 

I have logged off and deleted the app numerous times and that hasn’t fixed the problem either 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Lukas25 

Selecting to restore a purchase won't work because you didn't purchase your subscription via the App Store. 

When you navigate to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass - does this show your active subscription? 

If not, you need to go back to More > My Account > Log In and log in with the same email address/password you use to log on to the AFL Website. 

If you are able to log in on the website and access premium content this shows there isn't an issue with your subscription.

Highlighted

Ok done that still having issues, won’t play the replays 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Lukas25 

Are you logged in to the app with the same email address you use to log on to the AFL Website that you connected to your voucher code? 

If so, it would display your active subscription details when you click on More > My Account > AFL Live Pass 

As it doesn't display your active subscription, it looks as though you are not logged in with the email address/password which is connected to your subscription. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Lukas25

This screenshot doesn't tell me anything about the email address which you used to log in to the AFL Website.

Only the email address which the voucher code was sent to. 

I have removed this as it contains your personal email address and this is a public forum. 

I have sent you a private message to request some further info. 

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Highlighted

Yes it does right down the bottom is the email address 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Lukas25

This is the email address the voucher code was sent to, it doesn't indicate which email address was used to log on to the AFL Website. 

If you can please respond to my private message, we can investigate further. 

Highlighted

Have replied to private message 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit