Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live pass

Answered

Why can’t I use my desktop computer to watch full replays of AFL matches from round 1? My account is linked to an AFL live pass on my Telstra ID. It keeps saying I need a live pass

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL live pass

Hi @Matt1995

Thank you for your post. 

Full Match Replays are available on the AFL Website if you are logged in with the TelstraID which is linked to your AFL Live Pass. 

You will need to go here: https://tel.st/valrd and select login in the top right hand corner. 

I would recommend double checking that your AFL Live Pass is successfully linked in-app via More > My Account > AFL Live Pass 

If there is an option here to link your live pass, you will need to complete the process before logging in to the AFL Website. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19: Deputy Director
Level 19: Deputy Director

I understand as part of their digital rights agreement with the AFL, live streaming is restricted to a 7" screen size, match highlights and match replays are available for viewing in full screen size 12 hours after the match conclusion. This only applies to Apple and Android mobile devices and not other devices like desktop computers.

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi @Matt1995

Thank you for your post. 

Full Match Replays are available on the AFL Website if you are logged in with the TelstraID which is linked to your AFL Live Pass. 

You will need to go here: https://tel.st/valrd and select login in the top right hand corner. 

I would recommend double checking that your AFL Live Pass is successfully linked in-app via More > My Account > AFL Live Pass 

If there is an option here to link your live pass, you will need to complete the process before logging in to the AFL Website. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit