Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass

When I opened AFL live Pass on my laptop a message came up saying that I had two subscriptions and needed to cancel one of them.
However when I did that it turned out that I had cancelled the subscription that I purchased with my 2019 Dockers membership renewal.
Can you please tell me how to reactivate my subscription as I haven’t found a way to do it on the AFL website?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Pass

Hi @Y34

Thank you for your post. 

I have responded to your other post about this on Saturday here: https://tel.st/y5let

All subscriptions which are cancelled by the user continue until the expiry date. 

Vouchers provided via club memberships are generally 12 months, so even if you have cancelled your subscription, you will still have access until the expiry date 12 months from when you redeemed. 

If you sign in with the email address and password you used to redeem the voucher code, you should have no trouble accessing your subscription. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit