CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live Pass

Is anyone else having trouble with the radio function on AFL Live Pass?  I listen to the AFL on various stations depending on who is covering what game, and it drops out every minute or two.  The reception I have is excellent, and it's not an issue that affects watching the game, only listening to it.  I have a Samsung Galaxy 8 that is up to date.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL Live Pass

Hello @JustinMc,

Thanks for your message, apologies for the issues accessing the radio stream.

We have had a handful of similar reports throughout the season, all Samsung  

models as well from memory. 

Reinstalling the AFL App may assist, however we suspect it's a setting within your device that is preventing the AFL App from playing in the background.

Is your device set to optimised mode?

If so, can you please test by using another mode? (High performance/gaming/entertainment) 

Also check any battery saving and do not disturb settings as well.

It’s also possible another App is contributing as well, did you install any Apps around

the same time the issue appeared? Try uninstalling any suspect Apps and try again.

Please let me know how you go, if you locate the cause that information will help us assist any other affected customers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit