CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Afl live streaming not working

I have recently swapped from a plan with Telstra to a prepaid pay as you go arrangement. Sine making the transition, I have been unable to stream any of the games via the AFL Live application on either my iPhone 6, iPhone 8 or tablet. I am currently overseas with work and multiple devices say the AFL Live pass is active and expires on 30/01/2020. Yet I can not stream a single game which is causing great displeasure. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Afl live streaming not working

Hello @MatthewGr,

Thanks for your message.

The AFL Live Pass is only available to customers while in Australia or New Zealand.

Telstra do not have international rights to display premium content while abroad.

Check out WatchAFL for access Live AFL while not in Australia or N.Z.

(Please note WatchAFL is not a service that we offer support for)

If you wish to access your Live Pass on secondary devices while in Aus/NZ, open

the AFL App on the device with the active Live Pass and head to More>My Account>Live Pass>Link Live Pass

This will allow you to link the Live Pass to a Telstra ID, you can then sign in to the AFL App 

on secondary devices like tablets that have no Telstra sim-card inside.

You can find further details in the terms of use accepted to access an AFL Live Pass.

Please let me know if there are any further questions or concerns.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit