CrowdSupport®
Level 2: Rookie

AFL live subscription not working

I have a paid subscription of the AFL live pass. Have had no problems for 2 years and today I can’t live stream any games. I have reinstalled app and still no success. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL live subscription not working

Hi @Smoocher

I responded to your comment on a separate post earlier asking for device details. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App?

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I have an iPad 2 air. Version 12.1.4(16D57).

Each time I try playing live stream it redirects me to restore app purchase. I press this option and then it buffers continuously.

intermet is working fine.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Smoocher

Can you please force close and re-open the AFL Live App before following the below instructions 

To restore your purchase in the AFL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'AFL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. Once complete, you should be able to access your live pass.

Please let me know if this still doesn't allow you to restore your subscription. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I followed your instructions and it just buffers continuously after I press the restore purchase button. I followed these instructions earlier today as you gave same advice to other users. I am able to do everything else in the app including the watching of replays.

Any other solution?
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Smoocher

Thank you for getting back to me. 

If you're able to access full match replays, this means that you're signed in to your subscription correctly. 

When you go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass - what does it say on this screen? 

Highlighted

Sorry my mistake. The replays were working earlier today when I was logged into AFL live pass. I wasn’t able to watch live streaming at that time.

i then did the closing and reinstalling of the app and have been unable to get past the screen which gives me the option to activate the pass for Telstra customers or to restore App Store purchase. 

This is the screen it brings me to when I press afl live pass when following your instructions through the more> my account.

It then just continuously buffers after I press restore App Store purchase. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Smoocher

Sorry if you have answered this in another thread,

but could you please verify how recently you purchased your Live Pass Subscription?

I'm also unable to see any images you may have posted

I have had a few similar posts, so I've escalated the issue,

however others appear to have purchased their Live Pass subscriptions today.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I'm trying to work out if the issues are related, of if we need to try something else

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I renewed the 12 month pass in September 2018.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Thankyou @Smoocher this information is helpful

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

No Problems. I’ll await further instructions.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Smoocher

I have sent you a private message

To access your private messages, please refer to the relevant instructions below:

If viewing on a desktop/laptop:
In the top right hand corner of CrowdSupport, you should see a profile icon, with a drop down - Select Messages. This is your inbox & will contain any private messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

If viewing on a mobile device:
Tap the messages icon at the bottom of the screen & select the login option to sign into your account. This will take you back to the original page, where you can select message to access your inbox. This will contain any messages you receive via CrowdSupport.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit