Level 2: Rookie

AFL Live

This app is so buggy. Often it shows that 3 or 4 games can be watched but they’re all the same game. It was showing a link to the Crows Port game weeks after that game was available ( it linked through to another game). Just now I was watching the Melb Essendon game and about halfway through it went back to the start of the game. It is sometimes more trouble than it’s worth. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AFL Live

Hi @bluno

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the AFL Live App. 

We've not had any other reports of this issue.

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS or Android is your device running? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL Live App to see if this assists?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 2: Rookie

Re: AFL Live

I use an iPhone XR or an iPad Pro both running the latest operating system  I've deleted and reinstalled the app and now have to wait until the replays are one to see if it's fixed.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit