CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL live

How do I link my apple subscription (AFL app was renewed in Feb)? This is a bloody joke. I don't get the option to click renew after I login 😡. iPad is wifi only so it's not connected to 4g network.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL live

Hello @Wyso,

Apologies for the issues linking your Live Pass,

The process to link your Apple subscription to a Telstra ID can be found here:

https://tel.st/btkqv

The basic principle is to open the AFL App on your mobile

click on live pass in top right corner

click on AFL Live Pass Subscription

click on link my subscription

you will then be asked to sign into or create a Telstra ID

the Telstra ID is used to sign in to the iPad (and any other secondary devices)

If you need any more assistance please ask

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for your reply. This was exactly what I did yesterday. I’ve clicked on renew and my expiry date is showing as active and expires 2020. I haven’t tried logging in today as I was very frustrated and annoyed. Obviously this is an error at Telstra end looking at all the complaints for the exact same thing.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Wyso

Thank you for getting back to us. 

Can you please uninstall and reinstall the AFL Live App on your iPad and let us know if you're able to follow the below steps? 

After uninstalling and reinstalling, please restore your AFL Live Pass. 

To restore your purchase in the AFL App, go to 'More' > 'My Account' > 'AFL Live Pass' then you should see the option to restore or purchase, if you select the restore option and follow the prompts to restore your purchase. 

You will need to ensure you are logged in on your iPad to the same AppleID used to purchase the AFL Live Pass. 

After restoring your subscription and going back to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass, there should be an option to Link Your Live Pass. 

Please click this and follow the prompts to link your live pass to a TelstraID. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit