Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

AFL subscription

My AFL subscription was cancelled on 01/12/2018 but I am still being charged $4:99 a week. I would like a refund for the amount I’ve been charged since the cancellation of the subscription 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: AFL subscription

Hello @Starah,

Apologies for the subscription issues with the AFL Live Pass.

How does the charge appear on your credit card statement? This will indicate who the

subscription is with. If the charges are ongoing, then either the subscription wasn't cancelled,

or you have had multiple subscriptions activated.

Telstra Applications Melbourne = Subscribed via Website
GOOGLE *Telstra CorpGOOGLE.COM = In App subscription via Google Play
APPLE ITUNES STORE SYDNEY = In App Subscription via App Store 

Once we identify who the subscription is with we can investigate further.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for that

My statement says Telstra Applications Melbourne. I’ve gone into my iTunes account and gone into subscriptions to check and that’s how I know the subscription expired on 01/12/2018

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Starah 

Thanks for checking the charge description.

'Telstra Applications Melbourne' indicates the subscription was activated through the AFL Website, not In-App through the App Store.

If your App Store history shows a cancelled subscription, this is for an In-App subscription not associated with a subscription activated via the AFL website, it appears as if you have activated more than one Live Pass subscription.

All charges are ongoing until cancelled, this is agreed to in the terms when a Live Pass is activated. 

To cancel the subscription activated through the AFL Website:

1. Login to https://tel.st/uvc2d 
2. Go to ‘Manage My AFL Live Pass’
3. Scroll down the page and click Cancel Subscription
4. Then confirm the cancellation

If you are unsure of the email address used to subscribe, let me know and I'll send a private message to collect your details.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit