Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

AFL

Answered

When I try to download afl live app on my other phone and iPad it says no account found and I was advised I could download to a max of 5 devices. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: AFL

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Marley91119

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any confusion. 

The AFL Live App can be downloaded on as many devices as you want, but your subscription can only be used on a maximum of 5 compatible mobile/tablet devices. 

Can you please clarify if you're unable to actually download the AFL Live App from the App Store? 

You will need to be logged in with your AppleID or GoogleID to download from the store. 

If you're able to provide a screenshot of the error message you're getting this will be helpful. 

How are you subscribed to AFL Live Pass? (via Google Play/iTunes or as a Telstra Mobile customer) 

What device are you using to try and download the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model)

What version of iOS or Android are your devices running? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I can download app on all 4 of my devices, however and it works perfectly on iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro but Not on iPhone 6 or iPad 6th Gen. IOS 12.4.8 and 13.5.1. I am a Telstra customer since 1972 (so far). Msg says No account found. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Marley91119

Thank you for getting back to me. 

If you are logging in to the AFL Live App with the same TelstraID you have linked your AFL Live Pass too, there shouldn't be any issues accessing the live pass.

I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the AFL Live App on the devices you're having issues with, and trying again to log in. 

If you can please send a screenshot of the error if it persists, this will be helpful. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Marley91119

Thank you for that screenshot. 

When you reinstalled the AFL Live App, are you clicking the 'free for Telstra Mobile customers' option when first setting up?

If so, you need to click 'no thanks' at this step. 

After exiting this and being directed back to the home page of the app, you need to navigate to My Account (head and shoulders icon, top right) and select Log In 

You can then log in with the same TelstraID you have linked to your AFL Live Pass when you linked on your iPhone XS Max and used to log in on your iPad Pro

If you have not linked your AFL Live Pass on your iPhone XS Max to a TelstraID, you need to follow the steps to do this which I provided in my original response before you can log in on another device. 

Highlighted

Thank you, this is where the problem was. 

Highlighted

Have followed all instructions, still won’t work. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Marley91119

Thank you for getting back to us, yesterday you advised that the instructions worked. 

What device are you still having trouble with? 

If you are able to access the AFL Live App without issue on more than one device already, this indicates an issue with the device you're using, or the way you're logging in, not the AFL Live App itself. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit