Level 1: Cadet

Can’t access footy tips

Hi I can’t log in and access my footy tips, I have deleted and reinstalled the app, tried to have a change of password email sent to myself but that hasn’t come through after about an hour so far

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can’t access footy tips

Hello @Steve3451

Sorry to see you're having issues accessing your tips

I have just tested the link to tips within the AFL Live App and managed to access, even after signing out and back in again.

Is it possible for you to sign in and access your tips on https://tel.st/ch49u? Or even request a new password on the website?

It is possible to manage your tips through the link provided within the AFL App,

or just by heading straight to the website.

This will tell us if the issue is App related or account related.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 1: Cadet

Hi I have managed to get in but all my tips from the previous 2 weeks are not there
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Steve3451,

Could you please confirm how you accessed your tips, was it from the website or within the AFL App?

If on the website, do you now have access through the AFL App as well?

Is it possible you have set up multiple accounts for the footy tipping site?

Is it possible that the last 2 weeks are not there as they are in another of your accounts?

Could you please go through all your email inbox's to look for previously activated accounts?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit