Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

cancel mobile subscription

How do you cancel a mobile subscription?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: cancel mobile subscription

Hello @dirk8,

Thanks for your message, apologies for any issues cancelling your AFL Live Pass.

Live Pass purchases are managed by Apple or Google in the App or Play Store, depending on whether you use iOS or Android.

If you are using Android, please open the Play Store>menu>subscriptions>AFL>cancel.

If using iOS, go to settings>your name>iTunes & App Store>Apple ID>view Apple ID>Subscriptions>AFL>options>cancel.

As the purchase is with Apple or Google, we are unable to cancel on your behalf.

If you are having any further issues, please refer to the help article on Crowd Support via the link below, or send us another message.

https://tel.st/taclh

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

It's not an AFL Live subscription, its a mobile subscription, I want to cancel a mobile number.

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @dirk8,

Thanks for that info, I was confused as you have posted your question to the

AFL Live Pass support page.

A contact/plan and a subscription are not the same thing. If you have a Telstra service you wish to cancel,

open the My Telstra App, click on Get Support, and message the support team to cancel your service.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit