Level 1: Cadet

Cancelling subscription

I have been charged for the Live Pass and keep getting charged and it is impossible to cancel as there is no one to contact and every time you try and cancel it just sends you to a screen where you can't cancel. Why am I being charged for no service and I was already covered through my Telstra mobile charges?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cancelling subscription

Hi @Hamish16

Thank you for your post. 

If you are a Telstra Mobile customer, you wouldn't be charged for an AFL Live Pass subscription unless you signed up incorrectly. 

Or if you had a paid subscription prior to becoming a Telstra Mobile customer which wasn't cancelled.

As per the terms and conditions, redeeming a free live pass as a Telstra Mobile customer does not replace or cancel any paid subscriptions. 

All AFL Live Pass subscriptions are subscribed via Google Play or iTunes depending on which device you use. 

Instructions to cancel your subscription and request a refund from your chosen app store can be found here: https://tel.st/dfqa7

We unfortunately do not have access to Google Play or iTunes systems to cancel this subscription on your behalf. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit