CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Cant watch AFL live

why can I not watch the games live, can watch aflw and watched jlt games but cant watch port v melb so what is going on? Now trying to watch Crows game and only sound, really bloody annoying when you pay money and don't get what you pay for!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Cant watch AFL live

Hi @Kelgam

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing with the AFL Live App. 

What device are you using to access the AFL Live App? (mobile/tablet, make/model etc)

What version of iOS/Android is your device running? 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the AFL Live App to see if this assists? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

using Samsung Tab A but seeing same tablet all last year, all AFLW and JLT games this year should be no different in trying to watch AFL.

Highlighted

Oh and she uninstalled app a few times, forced stopped app few times and still no live game, eventually got it to work but should not have to keep messing with the app
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hello @Kelgam

Apologies for the issues you've been experiencing with the AFL Live App

Are you able to access Live Streams now? Are you still only getting audio?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I eventually go to stream it but at end of each qtr if I went off it I had to force stop it a few times, uninstall app and reinstall  it each time, before it worked again, so annoying to say the least! I hope this doesnt continue to happen everytime  I want  to watch a game!

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

@Kelgam I appreciate that would be very annoying

Not sure if you have already been asked to try this but could you please:

Go to settings>Apps>AFL>Storage and clear all storage and cache

Then uninstall and reinstall again.

Sounds silly, but is quite often the solution

Let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit