Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Change email linked to afl live pass

how do a change the registered email linked to afl live pass as I typed it wrong. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Change email linked to afl live pass

Hello @Tarek1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

The AFL Live Pass itself is attached to the Google Account or Apple ID of the device

used to purchase the AFL Live Pass.

To access the Live Pass, 'restore app store purchase' within the AFL App, rather than sign in.

Once the Live Pass has been restored, you are prompted to link it to a Telstra ID, in order to access

on devices not signed into your Apple ID/Google Account. (Depends if you use iOS or Android).

If you have linked the Live Pass to an incorrect Telstra ID, open the AFL App and navigate to 

More>My Account>AFL Live Pass Subscription to unlink, then start the process again if required.

You only need to link your Live Pass to a Telstra ID in order to access on devices not signed into

the same Google Account/Apple ID as was used to purchase. If the device is already signed into

the correct account, all that is required in the AFL App is to restore the purchase.

Please let us know if there are any further questions or concerns

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit