Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Having trouble live streaming AFL Live?

Answered
AFL not working today. Try to watch premium content and get redirected to a subscription page. Re entered log in detail to no avail. Says welcome John etc but no service. Followed advice on previous page - nix. John
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Having trouble live streaming AFL Live?

Hi @odds

Thanks for letting us know about your access issues.

If you have an AFL Season Pass as a Telstra Mobile customer, and it works on your iPad but not your PC, it just means you need to link them so you can use your Pass across all of your devices.

Open your AFL Live Pass on your iPad, go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass > Link my Live Pass and follow the prompts

Then on your PC go to www.afl.com.au click Login and login with the same Telstra ID you have used on your iPad

You should now have access to your Live Pass across all of your devices

Let me know how you go

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @JL701

Thanks for getting in touch with us

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Live Pass

Could you let me know how you subscribed?

App Store, Google Play or AFL website

What device are you trying to log in on?

PC/Mac Laptop/desktop, iPhone or iPad or Android phone or Tablet?

Device / Model OS version

What sort of content are you trying to watch, replays, post-game interviews or live games?

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Hi Michael. I have the same problem as JL701

On my ipad i can log in and watch replays, but i cant access them on PC. I can log in, but i get a message stating i need to subscribe. I have a subscription through my Telstra account.

Is this intentional that I cannot access via PC? (using chrome by the way) - Checked and same problem in IE

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi @odds

Thanks for letting us know about your access issues.

If you have an AFL Season Pass as a Telstra Mobile customer, and it works on your iPad but not your PC, it just means you need to link them so you can use your Pass across all of your devices.

Open your AFL Live Pass on your iPad, go to More > My Account > AFL Live Pass > Link my Live Pass and follow the prompts

Then on your PC go to www.afl.com.au click Login and login with the same Telstra ID you have used on your iPad

You should now have access to your Live Pass across all of your devices

Let me know how you go

Regards

Micheal @ Telstra

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Micheal. Your solution solved the problem.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit