Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How do I change subscription email address

My AFL live pass subscription is currently linked to my work email address. My work email address will soon become unavailable so I need to change it to my personal email address which I have registered on Telstra ID. How do I transfer my subscription to my new email address?  

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: How do I change subscription email address

Hi @Rusty1960

Thanks for your email and I would be more than happy to assist you with updating your details.

You are not able to transfer a subscription to a new email address, you would need to cancel the existing subscription and resubscribe with your personal email address.

If you need any help to do this, please let me know.

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi JesseS

Can you explain why it is not possible to switch email addresses.

This is a common occurrence is it not?

And if for some reason that a cancelation is required, can this be done free of charge?

Looking forward to your response
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @JB-Cool

Your subscription is linked directly with your email address, so at this stage, we don't have the facility to modify these details. 

If you have a short term subscription, then you can cancel the subscription. You will retain access for the period you have paid for, after this ends you can re-register.

If you have an annual subscription, we wouldn't be able to change this until your subscription expires.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit