Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

How to watch AFL Live

Answered

I tried to download the AFL Live Pass so that I could watch past AFL matches on my Mac Desktop computer. The AFL web site I could watch on a desktop using the APP. When I went on the Apple Store and the Google Play store they said only compatible with IOS such as iPad or iPhone. What is going on? Could you direct me to where I can watch past AFL matches on the desktop (or even my smart TV)? Don't mind paying the fee. By the way I am a very long standing Telstra/Bigpond customer at home and have a pay as you go WiFi for my laptop. 

Steve Rogers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: How to watch AFL Live

The only way to subscribe is through the app on a mobile device (Android or iOS). If you are a Telstra mobile customer, the subscription is free.

You then need to link your account to your Telstra ID. You will then be able to log in to the website to watch replays.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

The only way to subscribe is through the app on a mobile device (Android or iOS). If you are a Telstra mobile customer, the subscription is free.

You then need to link your account to your Telstra ID. You will then be able to log in to the website to watch replays.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Many thanks. I will give it a go.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit